We are committed to supporting women and women-led businesses with the digital skills they need to succeed. We believe that by closing the digital gender gap, we can create a more equitable and prosperous society for everyone. We aim to reduce the digital gender gap by providing tailored digital skills training for women and women-led businesses. Click here to apply now.
To be eligible for the digital training for women and women-led businesses training programme, you must meet the following criteria:
- Gender and Age: You must be a woman between the ages of 18-40.
- Employment Status: You must either be unemployed and seeking to leverage digital skills to improve your career prospects, or you must be a business owner looking to grow your business through digital tools.
- Access to Technology: You must have access to an internet-enabled phone or laptop to be able to participate in the training sessions.
- Basic Literacy Skills: You must be able to read and write in order to effectively engage with the programme materials and activities.
- Residence: You must be resident in Port Harcourt in order to be eligible for the program.
- Willingness to Attend: You must demonstrate a high level of willingness to attend the training sessions, and may be incentivised with transport refunds at the end of each month.
- Monthly Stipend: You will receive a monthly stipend to support you during the training programme.
- Refreshments: Refreshments will be provided during the training sessions to keep you energised and focused.
- Post-Training Support: You will have access to post-training support services such as CV and cover letter writing, business registration support, and interview preparation.
- Job Postings: You will also be provided with access to job postings to help you find employment opportunities after completing the program.
We hope this guide has been helpful in understanding the eligibility criteria and benefits of the digital training for women and women-led businesses. We encourage you to apply if you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in gaining valuable digital skills to advance your career or grow your business.
You can read more about the project here.