See full Terms of Reference
(The expected duration of this consultancy is January 2019 – February 2019. The target for the use of final documentary CD is February 12, 2019.)
The overall objective of the assignment is to produce a documentary film on the Ken Saro-Wiwa Innovation Hub programme – highlighting approaches, achievements and real impacts in the programme focal areas.
This consultancy is to develop an advocacy tool that displays and proves the success of the hub and encourages its replication on a larger scale, and importantly as an advertising tool for the hub, to seek further funding, investment and partnerships with local and international bodies.
- Submit a storyboard and script for the documentary to SDN for approval before filming
- Present draft documentary to SDN and KSIH members at the end of the content gathering for comments;
- Produce an edited Video Recording of the scenarios captured, and the footage of the recorded stories.
- Present a complete 5-7 minute documentary film version, and hand over 2 master copies of each version to SDN
Your proposed budget must not exceed NGN500,000.
- Three links to work samples demonstrating most relevant previous productions.
- Three references (with contact information) from previous clients.
- Detailed list with technical information of the equipment intended for use, including camera, light, sound, editing software etc.
- Brief presentation of the individual/team, with CVs and functional responsibilities of the key people to be engaged in the production of the documentary.